Chocolate Protein Brownies




As a chocolate fan, I'm always searching for a healthier way to get my sweet fix in.  I have lots of protein powder always on hand, so I decided to experiment. 
2 scoops (1 cup) chocolate protein powder 
2 eggs
1/2 cup all natural peanut butter 
1/2 cup raw local honey (I used wildflower honey)
1/2 tsp baking soda
Splash (tablespoon) unsweetened almond milk
I softened up the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and added honey and mixed well, add the rest of the ingredients and put in an greased 8x8 square pan.
Baked at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Came out fluffy and cakey – and even better, it tasted great. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
As a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Group Fitness Instructor, I am here to help you reach your goals

Search This Blog

Let's Talk!!

Pixel