If you are SERIOUS about Losing Weight in 2018... This is for you!!!

Are you SERIOUS about losing weight in 2018? 




New Year’s Resolutions. How many times have you made the same resolution to achieve a fit and healthy lifestyle? Year after year, I would make the same ones: lose weight, exercise more and eat healthier. Maybe you’re considering a gym membership. Maybe you’re considering an extreme diet plan. I was in the same boat, until I found a LIFESTYLE change that worked for me.

After I made my resolution, I would set big goals. Some of my goals were about family, some about personal development, some concerning the growth of my business, but one of the BIGGEST goals I set for myself was about the number of individuals & families I wanted to help to reach their HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS!!

What I eventually learned is that change in fitness and nutrition comes at a slow and steady pace. I knew this in my mind, maybe you know it too, but I needed to experience it.  So now I'm offering you a chance to finally regain your health back, working with me(NASM Certified Personal Trainer)..... taking no excuses.. No Ifs, Ands or Jiggly Butts in this group.   NO GYM NEEDED. 

So what's in it for you:
  • Meal Plan Ideas focusing on portion control
  • Daily workouts
  • Motivation, Support and Accountability
  • Access to Private Online Group
  • Optional Weight and Measurements done by me (private)
  • Private Goal Setting Session(Can be done via Skype or in person)
I will push you even when you don’t feel like it, and I will support you for as long as you need. Being surrounded with like-minded people and striving for the same goals is what makes our challenges successful.

COST: $29.99


There are limited spots open and they will fill up fast!!   You'll be added to the private group and will receive a confirmation from me after you sign up using the PAY NOW button above!!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
As a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Group Fitness Instructor, I am here to help you reach your goals

Search This Blog

Let's Talk!!

Pixel