November Anniversary Specials!!!

HAPPY 7 YEARS FROM ME TO YOU!


I can't believe it's been 7 years since I started my path of passion in helping others live a healthy and happy lifestyle. 

As a token of my appreciation, here are some specials this month to help you even further with your goals.


  • Zumba FREE Classes: 
    • Monday 11/11  - 10am at The LOOM in Waverly
    • Thursday 11/28 - 8am Burn for the Bird at the Gym in Nichols
  • Santa's Dozen Zumba Class Challenge.  Attend 12 classes from November 28th to December 31st and win a prize!   Click here for more info

Thank you so much for an amazing 7 years!!  Here's to the next 7!!

Love in health and fitness
Colleen

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
As a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Group Fitness Instructor, I am here to help you reach your goals

Search This Blog

Let's Talk!!

Pixel